Are you searching for the best alternatives to Siteground hosting? If yes, this is the perfect and right time to migrate your blog to the new host. The most specific point for the new bloggers and running bloggers is choosing better hosting as per their needs. 80% of the users are selecting the wrong services because of a lack of proper knowledge on web hosting providers. To overcome this problem, just follow the professional’s recommendations what they are suggesting from their experiences.
In this post, I am going to discuss the best Siteground alternatives for you. Why did I choose this topic today? Before starting this alternative list, let us know about the world-class web hosting service – SiteGround services.
What is SiteGround?
Siteground is one of the best and most popular web services and professional’s first choice because of the speed matter. It is adopted the latest speed technologies on its server platforms and offered excellent features with attractive and affordable plans and prices. In 2020 Siteground WordPress security is improved. Here is the Review of SiteGround.
It is a cheap web hosting provider and is recommended by the official WordPress.org company.
Features of Siteground:
- Free website migration
- Free regular website backup
- Using super cache technology
- Unmetered data transfer
- SSL and CDN – Free
- 30 days money refund policy
- 24/7 customer team
- Excellent uptime up to 99.99%
- siteground vps is also available
Plans and Pricing of SiteGround
The SiteGround is offering five different hosting plans with an excellent discounts for new customers. They are Shared, Cloud, Woocommerce, Managed WordPress, and Reseller hosting services. Siteground WordPress gogeek is more popular. Here is the siteground pricing.
$6.99 to $14.99 per Month
10 GB to 40 GB
$80 to $240 per month
40 GB to 120 GB
$6.99 to $14.99 per Month
10 GB to 40 GB
$6.99 to $14.99 per Month
10 GB to 40 GB
$11.95 per Month
Pros and Cons of SiteGround
Is Siteground good for WordPress? Before choosing the hosting, you have to consider the pros and cons now.
- It offers better customer support, security, speed, and uptime
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Free daily backups and Staging tool
- Plenty of 1-click install software
- It is compatible with Cloudflare CDN
- Using PHP 7.4 hosting
- It offers Linux based servers only. There are no Windows-based servers
- Advertising credits are not being provided
- WebSite migration is limited to below 1 GB data. Other than that, they will charge $30 to $70 for migration
- Data storage is limited (20GB to 30GB only) in small plans
- High Pricing rates
- There is no free domain
Siteground is one of the industry’s top-tier hosting providers for better speed. But there are some problems with these hostings. I faced few of the problems and wasted my valuable time in 2020.
Here are the few reasons most of the users are not being satisfied. I wasted a lot of time with this hosting issue.
At the time of Black Friday, I picked a 12 months plan from the SiteGround Black Friday Deal. After using four months, I have observed a complete traffic drop.
I started my investigation from WordPress’s core system to Google analytics and Servers to the CDN system. After three days of my research, I found these issues.
1. High CPU Seconds Usage
After using these web services, this blog for over four months, I received the below email. As per the email, my blog is using more CPU Seconds usage daily. I do not know how my blog is using more resources without traffic. I used 16 WordPress plugins only. They are simple and most popular plugins.
What is a CPU Second/Execution on Siteground web hosting?
According to SiteGround, the CPU Seconds means,
“A simple example of execution is when a visitor opens your website, and your index PHP file is loaded. This counts as one execution. The more visitors your website has, the more executions it will generate. Please note that this is valid only for dynamically generated content. If you open a picture or an HTML page, a new execution will not be generated on the server. Executions are counted for the following scripting languages – PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.”
As per the above statement, if you are using more images and videos within your content, it will increase the CPU cycle because of unmetered data transfer. If you are getting medium traffic to your site with flawed executions with high data transfer, the siteground is good. These executions are very limited.
2. Bot traffic from Single IP
After getting the email, I followed their instructions to find what is happening in my blog from the server-side. I logged into my account and checked the stats status and found high CPU time usage in the last 24 hours Graph section at the Control panel section’s left column. It contains the details of bot hits in the Detailed Stats > Domain Hit Stats section.
From the single IP, I received over 3 lakh hits within 48 hours. I configured the security setting in the Cloudflare CDN but no use, receiving bot traffic. After a few hours of spending on this issue solving, I migrated data from this hosting. I started my new search for better Siteground alternatives for my blog migration process to save my blog data and SEO from the unwanted bot traffic and attacks. I found ten web hosting companies are the best alternatives to Siteground hosting. I give the list below in the next subheading.
3. Increased Prices
Siteground is one of the favourite web hosting providers of almost every blogger and online marketer. The pricing starts at $3.95 per month. This is the best affordable hosting for every newbie. But recently they increased prices on the 18th June 2020 from $3.95 to $6.99 per month. The pricing is given below.
|Old Prices||Running Prices||Renewal Prices|
So If you are searching for the best SiteGround alternatives, I recommend any of the following web hosting services as per your requirements. I divided those spaces provided into two categories. They are Affordable Web hosting providers and Hosting for high traffic blogs. Now, I will share these categorized web hosting services list of the best, cheap, and affordable alternatives of SiteGround hosting now.
Best SiteGround Alternatives at Affordable Pricing
Bluehost is one of the biggest and oldest web hosting companies and was established in 1996, which is the best, cheap and affordable SiteGround Alternative because of its good uptime and speed. WordPress.org has recommended the WordPress hosting service since 2006.
Bluehost is a managed WordPress hosting provider for the perfect WordPress website.
What are the features of Bluehost?
- A free domain name for one year
- Automatic regular Backup feature
- Excellent uptime,
- Unlimited bandwidth, and storage
- Excellent 24/7 Customer support
- In-built Cloudflare integration feature
- One clicks WordPress installation feature
- Free site builders
Pricing of Bluehost
The Bluehost is offering cheap and affordable pricing plans. Here I am discussing Bluehost Shared hosting pricing and plans. The pricing starts from $3.95 per month.
Normally $7.99 / Month
- 1 Year Plan – $5.95 /month
- 2 Year Plan – $4.95 / Month
- 3 Year Plan – $3.95 / Month
Plus (Most Popular Plan)
Normally $10.99 / month
- 1 Year Plan – $8.95 /month
- 2 Year Plan – $7.95 / Month
- 3 Year Plan – $6.95 / Month
Normally $23.99 / month
- 12 months Price – 19.95 / month
- 24 months Price – 16.95 / month
- 36 months Price – 14.95 / month
Pros and Cons of Bluehost web hosting
There are a few pros and cons on Bluehost hosting.
- By choosing BlueHost as your hosting partner, you can upgrade to any plan from your current plan.
- Bluehost provides you one domain name valid for one year.
- Bluehost gives you a cPanel along with your hosting account, which comes with free antispam features built-in.
- They guarantee a 99.9% uptime for the servers.
- You can request money back within 30 days if you feel the service provided is not your requirements.
- Many of the plans in the hosting provide un-limited storage and bandwidth.
- From reviews of the users who used Bluehost, it is found that their response time for customer support is very high. This is because of its massive user community.
- The cost of Bluehost is significantly less for the first time you buy, but the pricing is very high when you renew.
- The server locations are only in the US.
- They won’t provide restoration. For security, you need to do the backups of your site. You have done manually from the account.
- They migrate to one website from another hosting. To use the other site migration service, you need to pay about $150 for five websites.
- You will get servers in Linux. If you are looking for windows-based hosting for your websites, then BlueHost is not your choice.
Greengeeks is another industry’s leading best web hosting alternative to SiteGround. It is an eco-friendly and most popular green energy web hosting provider from California.
This hosting is powered by Renewable energy. They use wind energy, providing the power supply without interruption to the data centre and servers. Here is the Greengeeks Review to know more details
Greengeeks host over 300,000 websites.
Features of Greengeeks
The significant advantages of Greengeeks over Siteground is given below.
- Control Panel is perfect. But. SiteGround dropped its cPanel/WHM hosting feature.
- Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth
- Powered by 300% Renewable Energy
- PowerCacher Technology
- Enhanced SPAM Protection
- Free Domain Name
- Choice of 5 Data Centers
- Hosting Account Isolation
- Proactive Server Monitoring
- Real-Time Security Scanning
- Faster Computing Resources with Pro and Premium Plans
- Fast Responsive Customer Support
- Optimized LiteSpeed and MariaDB Servers
- Scalable Computing Resources
- Automatic Application Updates
- You can configure more than 10 sites
- Let’s Encrypt and Global sign Premium Wildcard SSL
- Cloudflare CDN
- Regular Data Backups
Pricing and plans of GreenGeeks
The GreenGeeks hosting runs their servers on Linux and UNIX operating systems for its servers. You can read GreenGeeks Review before going pick. The plans and pricing of the GreenGeeks are given below.
|1||Shared Hosting||$2.95/Month||Grab the Plan|
|2.||WordPress Hosting||$2.95/Month||Grab the Plan|
|3.||Managed VPS Hosting||$39.95/Month||Grab the Plan|
|4.||Reseller Hosting||$19.95/Month||Grab the Plan|
Pros and Cons of GreenGeeks
There are a few pros and cons to this hosting. They are
- Scalable plans and packages
- 30 days money return guarantee
- A considerable resource to learn
- Multiple customer supportive channels
- Uptime 99.9%
- Free website builder
- Outstanding Eco-friendly web hosting solutions
- domain for one year and limited migration
- Only the Linux hosting feature. No Windows hosting choice
- The pricing of VPS hosting is higher
- The pricing system is different if you are not committed with three years
- Cloud Hosting service is not available
Hostgator is a Houston based web hosting provider. It was founded in October 2002 by Brent Oxley and hosted more than 8 million domains. After 2008, The growth of Hostgator was fast. Now it is the fastest-growing company in the United States. It is also Eco-friendly green hosting and works with integrated Ecosystem market services.
The Hostgator provides perfect plans with the lowest prices. It offers Shared, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated hosting.
This is an ideal hosting for bloggers, Entrepreneurs ad for personal websites.
Features of Hostgator
The best features of Hostgator web hosting are
- Unlimited Disk space, bandwidth, disk space, and MySQL Databases
- Excellent uptime guarantee up to 99.9%
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- the 1-click script installs
- Site migration
- $100 worth Advertising credits as Google Adwords
- 24/7/365 technical support is the specialist with this hosting service.
Pricing of HostGator
The HostGator’s hatching plan starts for $2.75 per month in which you will get more bandwidth, SSL certificates, and a single domain to host. You can also upgrade to a baby plan or business plan in HostGator, which has infinitive domains and some SEO tools and dedicated IPs.
|The Plans||Pricing starts||Discount Action|
Pros and Cons of HostGator
Hostgator is the top-rated and global web hosting provider, along with related services. There are a few pros and cons to this hosting service.
- A domain name for one year
- 1-click WordPress installation service
- Customized firewall against DDoS protection
- Let’s Encrypt certificate for HTTPS feature
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Guarantee 99.9% server uptime
- Speed, security, and additional features come in a cloud and managed WordPress plans only
- Customer support is prolonged
- It charges for the backup restoration feature.
DreamHost is a Los-Angeles based web hosting company provider, and it is owned by New Dream Network, LLC, established in1996. It offers excellent uptime, security, and committed customer service.
The DreamPress is the service from DreamHost, and a high performance WordPress managed hosting and recommended by WordPress.org officially.
Features of DreamHost:
- Can host morethan 10 Websites
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Easy to use Control panel
- A Domain name for one year
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Unlimited Fast SSD Storage data and Email accounts
- 1-click install for all popular apps
- WordPress Pre-installed
- SSL Certificate.
Pricing of Dreamhost:
The Pricing of Dreamhost starts from $2.59/month. The significant advantage of this hosting is, they do not track bandwidth and traffic.
|Plans||Price starts from||Discount||Action|
|Shared Plan||Starting at $2.59/month||63% OFF||Sign Up Now|
|WordPress plans||Starting at $2.59/month||63% OFF||Sign Up Now|
|DreamPress plans||Starting at $16.95/month||15% OFF||Sign Up Now|
|VPS WordPress||Starting at $10/month||8% OFF||Sign Up Now|
Pros and Cons of DreamHost
- Easy to use cPanel platform
- 100% uptime guarantee
- 97-days money-back guarantee
- Plenty of unlimited features
- Customizable as your site/business grows
- Green-energy company
- More expensive than other services
- No phone / live chat support
- E-commerce solutions are not available in basic hosting service packages.
5. InMotion Hosting
InMotion hosting is one of the best web hosting companies providing reliable, high-performance hosting environments at affordable prices for 17 years.
It has more benefits. They are the cheapest, reasonable pricing, SSD storage space, and one domain.
The company hosted more than 3 lakh domains in its two data centers. They offer excellent speed, uptime, and customer reply.
Features of Inmotion Hosting:
- It offers website migration for one domain
- Excellent support for eCommerce sites
- regular backups
- 90-days money-back guarantee
- DDoS protection
Plans and Pricing of InMotion Hosting
The pricing of the inmotion hosting starts from $5.99 per month.
|Prices start from||Storage||Action|
|Shared Hosting||$5.99 per Month||50 GB to 200 GB||Get a Plan|
|WordPress Hosting||$6.99 per Month||50 GB to 200 GB||Get a Plan|
|VPS Hosting||$29.99 per Month||75 GB to 260 GB||Get a Plan|
|Dedicated Servers||$139.99 per Month||1 TB to 3 TB||Get a Plan|
Pros and Cons of InMotion Hosting
No hosting company is perfect. It is a basic fact to know before choosing the best. Here are the few pros and cons.
- Better performance, the speed with excellent stability
- The user-friendly and straightforward site builder
- 90 days money-back guarantee
- Managed WordPress hosting plans on all plans
- Regular backups
- Great SSD-Drive included
- One domain name ($14.99 worth)
- Free website builder with drag-drop feature
- One-click installation features for WordPress users
- Simple and user-friendly cPanel
- Limited domains setup
- A little bit expensive than another hosting
- No CDN feature
- Price is a bit different, but they have limitations.
- You must pay for a 12 or 24 months plan with a single payment—no monthly tariff.
6. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting was first established in 2001 to provide simple server space to a small number of customers. But within two years of span, the customer growth pushed their services to upgrade more powerful servers for incredible speed and better uptimes.
This company has established itself as a high-performance and highly trusted hosting web service. This is one of the best Siteground alternatives, and it offers fully optimized WordPress Hosting with Turbo servers featuring up to 20X faster page loads.
Features of A2 Hosting
- Unlimited domains, Bandwidth and Transfer
- Free CDNt
- 20x faster servers
- 24/7/365 Guru Crew technical support
- 99.9% uptime
- One-click easy installation
- Speed optimized WordPress
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free & Easy website migration
Pricing of A2 Hosting
The pricing of A2 Hosting entirely depends on the requirements.
|Plans||Plans start||Suitable for||Action|
|Shared Hosting||$2.99 per Month||Host your personal blog/site||Get Started|
|Reseller Hosting||$13.19 per month||Host your customers||Get Started|
|VPS Hosting||$5 per month||More power than Shared hosting||Get Started|
|Dedicated Server||$99.59 per Month||For most intensive business needs||Get Started|
Pros and Cons of A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting offers a broad range of pricing and plans. The pricing is very friendly. It fits all types of users, like from dog owners to most corporate sites. It offers its plans on different levels. They are
- Unlimited Storage, Data transfer, Websites adn Databases
- 99.9% Uptime
- Solid State Drives
- cPanel Interface
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- HackScan for Perpetual Security
- Optimized WordPress Environment
- Attracta SEO Tools
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee
- 24/7/365 Guest Crew Support
- Requires Swift or Turbo Hosting Plan
- Server Rewind Backups also require Swift or Turbo Hosting Plan
- Turbo Server only available with the more expensive hosting plan
Best SiteGround Alternatives for huge Traffic blogs
The above listed seven web hosting services are perfect for new bloggers with minimum traffic. If your blog is getting massive traffic, you have to go for better supportive services. I strongly recommend these four web hosting services.
Kinsta is another perfect, managed WordPress hosting provider. It is one of the most expensive SiteGround alternatives. This hosting is an ideal choice for which site is getting high traffic and needs maximum performance.
Kinsta gives a better understanding of results in increased traffic blogs. Only it offers unlimited visitors and traffic support.
They are using Google Cloud Platform to power up the site’s performance with its best infrastructure. It is one of the award-winning WordPress hosting platforms in 2020.
Features of Kinsta hosting
- The server architecture runs with Nginx, PHP 7.4, LXD software containers, MariaDB, and PC optimized Virtual machines.
- High-security feature for better protection from DDoS attacks and to have it highly configured with Hardware firewalls.
- It is powered with Google Cloud Platform with 24 global data centers.
- Free site migration
- 24/7 site uptime monitoring feature
- Powerful site management features to manage your hosted sites from their pre-designed cPanel.
- 30 days money refund
- SSL and CDN -Free
Plans and Pricing of Kinsta
The pricing of Kinsta is a little bit expensive. But it is worthy of blog growth and for performance. There are ten plans available. They are Starter, Pro, Four different Business plans, and four Enterprise plans with various features.
|Plans Name||Starter||PRO||Business 1||Business 2|
|Number of Sites||1||2||5||10|
|Disk Space||10 GB||20 GB||30 GB||40 GB|
|Prices per month||$30||$60||$100||$200|
|Action||Get the Plan||Get the Plan||Get the Plan||Get the Plan|
Pros and Cons of Kista
- No Visits limitation
- Free site migration
- Providing Free SSL certificate to every site
- A free regular backup feature
- Excellent customer team to solve technical issues
- Pricing is reasonable but not suitable for beginners.
2. WPX Hosting
WPX hosting is another world’s fastest managed WordPress hosting provider. It comes with outstanding features with a speedy Content Delivery Network (CDN) for quick site load.
WPX Hosting was started in 2013 by Terry Kyle (CEO and co-founder) with a frustrating experience with most web hosting providers because he experienced bad hosting problems.
Mr.MathewWoodward ran experiments on top rating web hosting servers to find which servers perform fast site loading. He chose three different sites on various servers, including WPX hosting and Siteground. They are massive Image sites, Heavy plugin sites, and high load WordPress sites (more than 500 real-time visitors sites) to conduct tests.
In that test, WPX hosting is the winner. Here is the full case study on WPX hosting performance.
Features of WPX Hosting
- Free site speed optimization for every site
- Free unlimited Blogs migrations to WPX
- Free lightning fast CDN
- Advanced malware scanning and removal setup and daily scanning
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- 99.95% uptime guarantee
- One-click WordPress installations feature
Pricing of WPX Hosting
WPX hosting offers the best premium WordPress hosting by focussing on fast website load times with an excellent support team. It is LiteSpeed/CDN powered superfast hosting plans. The main difference between the WPX hosting plans is the number of sites you can host in the chosen program, storage, and bandwidth you can use.
|Hosting plans ->||Business||Professional||Elite|
|Number of Websites||Five sites||15 sites||35 sites|
|Storage||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB|
|Bandwidth||100 GB||200 GB||Unlimited|
|Pricing||$24.99 / Month||$49.99 / Month||$99 / Month|
|Action||Get Started||Get Started||Get Started|
Pros and Cons of WPX hosting
There are a few pros and cons to this powered hosting.
- SSL certificates for all sites – Free
- WPX Cloud helps you for incredible speeds
- Free website migration, Malware scanning, and daily backup
- No change in renewals
- Monthly plans are available
- No traditional CPanel
- Prices are a little bit high when compared with shared plans.
3. WP Engine
WP Engine is one of the decent web hosting and specific for WordPress sites with a well-optimized platform. When comparing with other high hosting services, WP Engine plans are not exactly cheap. It is a scalable WordPress hosting service.
EverCache is the technology behind WP Engine architecture. It is the most scalable WordPress hosting service. It is moving hundreds of millions of hits per day throughout his cache system even though in traffic spike conditions.
But it is giving the complete access and usage facility of all StudioPress themes by navigating from the WordPress dashboard.
You can install and configure any premium Genesis theme. It’s one of the leading digital experience platforms and offers the best WordPress hosting and developer experience with reliable architecture.
It is an Award-winning web hosting in 2019 and 2020.
Features of WP Engine
- It is fully optimized WordPress managed hosting to host for better speed
- We can access and use the Genesis themes from StudioPress developers
- Reliable customer service
- Outstanding security feature to protect from the DDoS attacks and potential threats
- Free Regular backup and restoration
- Free site migration
- Free CDN and SSL support
Pricing of WP Engine
WPEngine offers excellent prices with attractive plans. They are providing 3 months of free hosting with annual plans.
|Storage||10 GB||20 GB||50 GB|
|bandwidth||50 GB||200 GB||500 GB|
|Number of sites||1||10||30|
|Price||$25 / Month||$95 / Month||$241 / Month|
|Action||Get the Plan||Get the Plan||Get the Plan|
Pros and Cons of WP Engine
There are a few pros and cons of WP Engine hosting. They are
- It is fully optimized for the WordPress CMS platform.
- The scalable caching system help to runs websites load fast.
- Free automatic backup and data restoration
- Technically knowledgable staff
- You can access $2000 worth StudioPress themes from the WordPress dashboard without paying additionally.
- The pricing of the hosting is a little bit high than other hosting with the same plans.
- No customer support for cheapest plans
Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting provider for better performance. This hosting offers to choose cloud providers and connect with their platform easily. Server management is the major focused point, which is helpful to grow your business.
If you join the Cloudways, you will get a powerful managed environment to manage your e-commerce stores and business sites easily.
Here you can choose the right server as per your requirements without wasting money.
- Five choices of servers – IaaS providers like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Linode
- Four flavours of WordPress CMS
- Two types of Magento
By using the cloudways platform, you can configure the as per your business requirements with a friendly budget system. The Cloudways works with 5 different cloud providers. they are
Features of CloudWays
- All Cloudways servers are using Solid-state drives
- It included a variety of tools and technology for fast loading features like Memcache and Varnish.
- The servers are HTTP/2 enabled
- Inbuilt Cloudways CDN
- SSL certificate FREE
- Automatic regular backups
- Free data migration
Pricing of CloudWays
The pricing of the Cloudways is very simple and worry-free. It is a flexible and transparent pricing. Pay as you go plans that work for your business. They offer 3 days free trial without any credit card details. You may take look on the Cloudways Black Friday deals on this year end for more discounts.
|Server name||Price starts Monthly||Hourly Pricing||Action|
|Digital Ocean||$10||$ 0.0139 /hr||Get the Plan|
|Linode||$12||$ 0.0167 /hr||Get the Plan|
|Vultr||$11||$ 0.0153 /hr||Get the Plan|
|AWS||$36.1||$ 0.0507 /hr||Get the Plan|
|Google Cloud||$33.30||$ 0.0463 /hr||Get the Plan|
Pros and Cons of CloudWays
- You can choose more than 5 cloud hosting services to host your services
- Easy to use control panel
- 24/7 technical team with live chat support
- Free SSL certificates
- One-click Staging for WordPress users
- Breeze plugin -Free branded Caching plugin for easy optimization
- No Email hosting
- No file manager feature
- Need some technical knowledge to manage your site
- No Domain registration feature
- If you need a big server, you have to more
- SSL certification is limited to 100 sites
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is SiteGround?
Siteground is one of the most popular web hosting services by hosting over 2 million websites. The company offers shared WordPress, Wocommerse, Cloud, Reseller, and VPS hosting plans.
Why is Siteground so expensive?
Siteground increased their prices suddenly. But they are giving their own reasons why. After 18th June 2020, they doubled their prices on all plans. But their services are very good. They started two more data centres, improved CPU speed processors, new options in SG optimizer cache plugin (instead of premium cache plugin WP Rocket), upgraded servers with 7.4 PHP and good priority support.
How do I migrate from Bluehost to SiteGround?
If you are planning to migrate your blog from Bluehost to Siteground, there is a plugin called, SiteGround migrator. This plugin will do everything without down your site. It transfers all the files from the old server to the new server within a few hours. After transfer complete, you have to change the nameservers from old to new. Finally, the site will be loaded from Siteground servers.
Does SiteGround offer a free domain?
No. Unlike Bluehost, A2 Hosting, Siteground does not offer any free domains for their customers. It is concentrating on the speed matters to their valuable customers. But you can order an unlimited number of domains with a Siteground account.
Why is everyone searching for a SiteGround alternative?
From a few days, everyone is searching for Siteground alternatives. Because, from 18th June 2020, Siteground increased their pricing on all plans. Most of the newbies are not afford these rates. So everyone started for better hosting for affordable and reliable prices
If you are looking for a better rival for affordable price and support which are similar to SiteGround, my recommendation is DreamHost, InMotion and Bluehost. If you need better performance for high traffic sites, Kinsta is a perfect choice. Cloudways is also another best choice after kinsta to control huge traffic spikes.
Recomended Best SiteGround Alternatives
I think the above list helps you choose the perfect Siteground alternative as per your needs. If you found this article is helpful, give a small favour by sharing this article on Social media to reach the more helpful people. Do not forget to share your web hosting name and experiences in the below comment box.