Do you know the free WordPress hosting? In fact, WordPress hosting services are a little bit expensive. But it is worth for money than free WordPress hosting. There are plenty of advantages to cloud hosting than standard hosting. If you are using Cloud hosting, you are in a safe zone.
In this article, I am going to introduce free WordPress hosting. Are you shocking? Yes, it’s free WordPress hosting service providers.
When can We use Free WordPress hosting?
Blogging is not an easy task. Earning money via blogging is the most prominent game in the industry. If you are in the starting phase (or) learning phase of blogging, this is an excellent option for your first learning.
After you learn the basics and technical aspects, you can choose the better WordPress hosting such as Bluehost.
With this choice, you can easily learn the basics of WordPress and Web hosting before spending a few dollars as investments.
Advantages of Free Web Hosting
There are plenty of advantages to these Free WordPress hosting. Here I am considering a few points from my experience.
- No need to invest money in creating a WordPress blog. It is a zero investment.
- The registration of free WordPress hosting is effortless. Signing up a process for your email is secure. That’s it
- The free WordPress hosting services are advisable for newbies who are learning the blogging process to understand the various concepts systematically. It helps you to save web hosting investment up to a few months. After you learned the blogging idea go for better WordPress hosting services like Bluehost.
- If you purchased a new theme or plugin, you are ready to test these themes or plugin on your site. The centre is an excellent platform to test the theme or plugin is it good or bad; is it suitable for your blog or not.
- If you are developing the new plugin for the WordPress blog, testing this is a good choice.
Disadvantages of Free Web hosting
- The biggest drawback of the free WordPress hosting is, it doesn’t have proper security checks. When you host your blog on these free hosting servers, hackers can hack your blog/website easily.
- If your blog hosted on these servers, it shows the impact on blog loading speed. I think you know about the blog loading impact on Google ranking priority.
- High traffic limitations. If your blog traffic is increasing, there is a chance to shut down your blog entirely without notice sometimes.
- Few of the free WordPress hosting providers are not Ads free. They add their advertisements to your hosted blogs.
- There is no customer support. If you face any technical issue with your hosting servers or blog’s CMS, there is no chance to rectify your problem from the customer support of free hosting providers.
- Space and bandwidth limitations are very low. As per SEO, you need to adjust your blog at different places before publishing the post. You need to adjust keywords at File titles, description of web images, and links for navigation, Header titles and Meta tags.
List of Free WordPress Hosting Providers
Check the list of best Free WordPress hosting sites. Read these lists carefully, pick one hosting and start learning WordPress and The Web hosting servers’ basics without paying anything.
1. x10 Hosting
x10 Hosting service is a bit flexible free WordPress hosting website with a cloud hosting feature. With this cloud feature, you can start a new blog within a few minutes. The hosting has great features, such as:
- Providing private cloud hosting facility
- Upgraded free WordPress hosting with CPanel
- Advanced versions of MySQL and PHP
- 99% Uptime Guarantee
- Secure browsing with OpenVPN feature
This is an Ad-free hosting provider since 2010. The provider does not inject any advertisements into your blog without your permission. It does not provide you with the usual pop-ups, banners or forum posting.
- 200 GB bandwidth
- 20 GB disc space
- Plenty of templates with your favorite scripts like WordPress, Joomla, and phpBB.
- You can host your own custom domain
- Three different versions of PHP are providing. You can choose one as per your requirement
- No shunting to premium up gradation
3. Byethost Hosting
Byethost is one of the right free web hosting service providers in the web hosting industry in the name of Byet Internet services. Nearly 1,000,000 websites hosted in this service. They introduced both free and premium web hosting services.
The services centre with 100’s of features including PHP, MySQL, FTP, and Email. One-click script installer (Softaculous) feature, site builder, and more features.
The web hosting company developed a wide range of internet solutions like VPS hosting, Shared server premium hosting, Domain registration, E-mail hosting along free web hosting.
- 1000 MB (one gigabyte!) Disk Space
- FTP account and File Manager
- Control Panel
- MySQL databases & PHP Support
- Free tech support
- Addon domain, Parked Domains, Sub-Domains
- Free Community Access (Forums)
- Clustered Servers
- No Ads!
- HTTPS SSL on all free hosting domains. (Self-signed certificate)
5GB Free is one of the good and new free web hosting providers. The web hosting provider is using the latest cutting-edge technology and better security features for their client’s better experience.
5GBFree’s servers are providing a Tier 4 data center with redundant power, cooling, and hi-tech security systems.
Even better, by choosing 5GBFree.com for your free web hosting services, you get so much more! For starters, you get the confidence of hosting your free hosting accounts with a service that has been around for over five years.
Recent updates to our free web hosting service have also moved us to a state-of-the-art data center in the U.S., where our free website hosting services are powered by high-efficiency servers and an entire Cisco infrastructure.
Plus with 5GBFree you get a subdomain name, an FTP account, 5GB hosting space, and 20GB bandwidth… all for free!
They are using a top-US based data center and CloudLinux OS for better performance.
- 5GB storage space and 20 GB bandwidth
- No email services
- one parked domain and One addon
- Free Website Builder
- eCommerce ready (Joomla, PHPShop, and ZenCart)
AwardSpace is another option to get secured free web hosting from German servers. The company started in 2003. The company is providing a base hosting service for free, with paid support options for your better experience.
- 1 GB Disk Space
- 5 GB monthly traffic
- 1 Domain Hosting with 3 Subdomains
- 1 MySQL(v.5) Database
- 100% NO ADS
- PHP5, Perl/CGI-BIN, FTP, Joomla & WordPress Installer
- 1 Email(IMAP, POP3), Webmail
- Email Sending (SMTP ON)
- Free website builder, 100% Ad-free
Freehostia is a cluster-based Web hosting service provider since 2005. They are providing 15x faster loading platform solutions than other hosting with pay to host service upgrade options.
The hosting optimized with the most popular PHP based applications like Joomla, WordPress, phpBB, OsCommerce and including more than 50 free scripts with a 1-click applications installer. The free hosting solution is present on an open cloud host with limited features.
- 5 Hosted Domain(s)
- 250MB Disk Space
- 6GB Monthly Traffic
- 3 E-mail Accounts
- 1 MySQL v.5 Databases
- 10MB MySQL Storage
000WebHost is one of the great and popular free WordPress hosting providers. The company is providing hosting for more than 14 million users worldwide. It’s offering ad-free hosting services since 2007.
Every hosting package has unlimited free domain hosting and five email accounts. It’s providing few of the additional services for free hosting such as statistics for web traffic, MySQL, PHP support and FTP accounts.
“Type in “free web hosting” into Google and a variety of options are presented. Near the top is a company called 000Webhost. Its high Google ranking could well be the reason it is believed to have millions of users.”
- 1000MB Disk space
- 10GB bandwidth
- Permits unlimited domains
- Allowed WordPress installation
- FTP support included
- 99% Uptime
- Five email accounts
- Free website builder
- Free SSL certificate
Free web hosting is very useful for beginners to practice the basics of blogging and WordPress interface at free of cost.
Free Web Hosting Area is a very choice to experience the advanced version of free hosting services.
It’s providing unique features like full dot files support, mod_rewrite enabled (Apache 2.2), SSI (Server Side Includes) support and reset accounts to fix ownership.
- Free domain hosting including subdomain
- Unmetered traffic
- 5 GB space
- Free MySQL 5 database
- Good FTP support
- phpMyAdmin pre-installed
9. Biz.nf Web hosting
Biz.nf is one of the Eco-friendly green hosting services. The web hosting company offering good free web hosting and some other premium unlimited hosting plans along with VPS solutions and low-cost SSL certificates.
The company provides reliable cluster-based free hosting service for small business sites because those sites do not require lots of resources and advanced features. The customers of this hosting are enjoying the ad-free hosting.
- 250 MB Space
- 5000 MB Bandwidth
- 1-Click WordPress installation
- Free subdomain & 1 add-on domain
- Free hosting for WordPress without any ads.
- PHP 5, MySQL
- FTP Account
- Complete WordPress protection
- WordPress themes for free
Best Alternative to free hosting for WordPress users
Free web hosting is inexpensive and unreliable. It may suspend your blog any time without notice. So Personally I recommend Bluehost web hosting because hosting is an excellent choice and it gives amazing results.
The Bluehost web hosting is not a free WordPress hosting. It is a cheap and reliable hosting with an affordable price of $2.95/ month ($7.99/month) with excellent options. The hosting providing 24/7 customer support to their customers. If your website goes wrong with your site, the money-back guarantees. The money-back guarantees system develops a trust relationship with it.
The primary advantage of this hosting is, you can get any blog like WordPress blog, Drupal blog, Joomla blog, and Forum based sites, etc. at most affordable rates. If you improve your business through an online blog, Bluehost is the better choice. Bluehost is the recommended web hosting of WordPress.org developers.
The Bluehost is providing a special discount for this blog reader. If you want a maximum discount from the Bluehost, Sign up now for 36 months plan to get $2.95/Month. It is a big saving discount.
- Unlimited space and bandwidth
- One free domain name (Worth $14.99)
- 1-click auto installation feature to install your favourite CMS
- Anytime money-back Guarantee
- 24X7 Customer support with WordPress experts
Do not waste your time. Take the first action to start your professional blogging career immediately and get one free domain name instantly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does WordPress have free hosting?
WordPress is an open-source Free CMS software. To use this CMS, you need to purchase a domain name and hosting space separately to install and design the site. So WordPress is free but you have to spend money on additional addons. Some of the top WordPress hosting services offer shared hosting plans which are starting with less than $5 per month.
How do I get a free WordPress domain and hosting?
Free WordPress hostings are not guaranteed. these are helpful to test the different themes and plugins if you are a developer or tester. But it does not fit for regular usage. The above given free WordPress hosting websites are few references to get free hosting.
How do I install WordPress on free hosting?
In the free hosting services, most of the companies are providing WordPress installation tools like 1-click installer or Softaculous. Few sites permit manual WordPress installation process only. In 2021, most web hosting companies are upgraded with high-speed servers and more SEO features. For the regular site, better to do not to depend on these Free web hosting companies.
Which is the cheapest WordPress hosting?
Hundreds of web hosting companies are ready to provide web space to launch your business blog for online users at affordable prices. But most of the companies are not standing on their promises. But Few webs hosting companies like Bluehost, A2 hosting, Greengeeks, and Dreamhost offer the very cheapest WordPress hosting plans at affordable prices. It may be less than $5 per month.
Can I install plugins on free WordPress?
In the Free version of WordPress (wordpress.com), plugin installation is not possible. To use the plugins and themes features, you have to upgrade to the premium version on their native hosting plans. They charge more than $299 per year. If you are not ready to spend that much money on the free WordPress to premium WordPress, you can choose Bluehost, A2 hosting, Dreamhost and Greengeeks shared hosting plans to store your website files.
Free WordPress hosting is a good option for new learners. Hundreds of free web hosting sites are running on the web. Most of the sites are providing advanced technology-based support for their clients. So the above-filtered list was prepared based on my personal experience.
If you are very serious about creating a blog, I recommend Bluehost, GreenGeeks, and A2Hosting personally. They are providing excellent support and quality hosting with the latest technology. If you are not interested in Bluehost, there is another option. Check the Bluehost Alternatives for a better-secured web hosting feature.